Jeffrey W. Steinberger, is a veteran Trial Attorney, a Former Judge Pro Tem, a Criminal Defense Attorney, a Professor of Law, a Federal Securities and Exchange Appointed Arbitrator, and the founder and Senior Partner of the Law Offices of Jeffrey W. Steinberger, A Professional Law Corporation.
Attorney Steinberger has extensive experience in Criminal Law, Personal Injury and Class Action/Mass Product Litigation Law.
Jeffrey W. Steinberger is a Hard-Hitting Legal Analyst who does not hesitate to get to the core of the issue at hand. His articulate and aggressive manner has made him a sought after T.V. Legal Analyst and Commentator for all the major network news shows (i.e. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNBC, Showbiz Tonight, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, Inside Edition).
*OVER 500 MILLION DOLLARS IN VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
by Law Office and Co-Counsel
- Steinberger Former Judge Pro Tem
- Steinberger worked for the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office.
- Steinberger has served for 20 years as a Los Angeles County Appointed Arbitrator/Mediator
- Served as a Federal Arbitrator appointed by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Member of Consumers Attorneys of Los Angeles
- Member of the National Association of Securities Dealers Board of Arbitrators
- Attorney Steinberger is a member of MENSA International.
- He also serves as President and CEO of JWS Artists Agency, a theatrical and talent corporation.
- Has been selected to appear in Southern California Super Lawyers® Magazine, only five percent of attorneys in Southern California (excluding San Diego) are named to the list.
- Avvo selected Rated "Superb" Attorney and rated EXCELLENT by 25 Peer Endorsement of fellow Attorneys .
- LexisNexis® named him an AV Preeminent Rated Lawyer, which identifies lawyers with the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards. AV Peer Review Ratings™ is a reflection of expertise, experience, integrity and overall professional excellence.
- Served as Legal Advisor to most of the Day Time Soap Operas (i.e. Young and The Restless, Days of our Lives, etc.)
- Admitted to the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum® (only available to the top Trial Lawyers of America).
- Steinberger is presently involved as the Largest Litigator in the most significant landmark litigation in the U.S. History $50 Billion Mass Tort Vioxx Trial.
- Successfully litigated the Nation’s Largest Mass Tort Litigation ruling ever in a Silicone Implant case (Breast Implant Recall), which was awarded $4.9 billion in a class action.
- Prosecuted the Second Largest Class Action in United States History: $3.9 Billon Fen-Phen Litigation.
- Has Settled and Brought to Verdict Over 500 MILLION DOLLARS with Co-Counsil for his clients. (Personal Injury , Mass Torts , Class Actions)
- Lead Counsel on the Landmark High Profile National Cemetery Desecration cases.
- Member of Los Angeles County Trial Lawyers Association
- Nationally Syndicated Columnist for Entrepreneur Magazine
- Twice named Super Lawyer , recently named to Super Lawyer 2011
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in California by the American Trial Lawyers Association
TV Commentary for High Profile Breaking News Cases and Criminal Trials
- [CNN] Frank McCourt
- [CNN] Michael Vick - “Dog Fighting” Trial
- [CNN] Bobby Brown
- [CNN] Scott Peterson - Murder Trial
- [CNN- Glenn Beck] Alec Baldwin
- [CNN] Conrad Murder Involuntary Manslaughter Verdict
- [CNN] Casey Anthony Trial
- [FOX] Conrad Murray (Michael Jackson)
- [FOX] Casey Anthony Trial
- [FOX] Warren Jeff
- [FOX] Martha Stewart
- [FOX] Leona Helmsley
- [FOX] Michael Richards
- [FOX] Natalie Woods Murder Case Reopened
- [MSNBC] OJ Simpson - Burglary Arrest
- [MSNBC] Senator Larry Craig
- [MSNBC] Robert Blake - Murder Trial
- [Showbiz Tonight] Lindsay Lohan Trial
- [Showbiz Tonight] Vanessa Hudgens
- [Showbiz Tonight] Alec Baldwin
- [Entertainment Tonight] Michael Jackson
- [Entertainment Tonight] Paris Hilton
- [Entertainment Tonight] Martha Stewart
- [Entertainment Tonight] Kellsey Grammer Divorce
- [Entertainment Tonight] Britney Spears
- [Entertainment Tonight] Joe Francis
- [Access Hollywood] Paul McCartney
- [Access Hollywood] Charlie Sheen
- [Access Hollywood] Mel Gibson
- [Access Hollywood] Amy Winehouse
- [Access Hollywood] Justin Bieber
- [Access Hollywood] Jamie Lynn Spears
- [Access Hollywood] Miley Cyrus
- [Access Hollywood] Vanessa Hudgens
- [Inside Edition] Paul McCartney
- [Inside Edition] Britney Spears
- [Inside Edition] Winona Ryder
- [Inside Edition] Lindsay Lohan
- [Inside Edition] Kobe Bryant Rape Trial
- (HLN) Conrad Murray (Michael Jackson)
- (HLN) Amanda Knox
- [HLN] Conrad Murray - Trial
- (HLN) Casey Anthony
- [HLN] McCourt's Divorce
- [HLN] OJ Simpson Trial
- [NBC] Charlie Sheen
- [NBC] Lindsay Lohan - Parole Violation
- [NBC] Michael Jackson - Molestation Trial
- (NBC) OJ Simpson Murder Trial
- [CBS] Mel Gibson
- [CBS] Lindsay Lohan - Trial Decision
- [CBS] Britney Spears - Divorce Trial
- [ABC] Amy Winehouse
- [ABC] Amy Winehouse
- [ABC] Winona Ryder - Theft Trial
- [ABC] Mike & Juliet Show
- [Showbiz Tonite] Paris Hilton - Jail
- [Scarbrough] Paul McCartney - Divorce Trial
- [CNBC] Enron trial
- [CNBC] Adelphia
- [TruTV] Amanda Knox - Trial
- [CourtTV] Polygamist Warren Jeff
- [Court TV] Phil Spector - Murder Trial
- [Court TV] Casey Anthony Trial
Demo Reel - Attorney Jeffrey W. Steinberger's TV Appearances
Reel to Reel - JEFFREY W. STEINBERGER - TV Legal Analyst